Congratulations on your decision to apply to the premier independent learning program in the Santa Clarita Valley.
In order to apply to Learning Post Academy, you must first submit an application. It is important that you ensure the document is completed accurately and in its entirety.
Steps to Apply:
Click at the bottom of this page to access the application:
1. Complete the application using the fillable application online.
2. You can either use a digital signature, or you can print the application then sign it with your
signature in pen.
3. Once you have completed the application, you can submit it in any of the following ways:
a. Email to both: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Fax it to: (661)-255-3801
c. Mail it to: 21445 Centre Pointe Pkwy, Santa Clarita, CA 91350.
Your application will be reviewed carefully, and you will be contacted by the counselor or
school office manager. Once it has been determined that Learning Post Academy is the proper
placement, you will receive a confirmation of enrollment email. At that time you will be notified
if additional enrollment forms are required.
Please include the following items WITH your application:
1. Copy(ies) of your most recent transcript (if you are not a current Hart District student). If
entering Jr. High, please include your most recent report card.
2. If your student has an IEP or a 504, please submit a copy with your application so we can
ensure that we will be able to provide the necessary accommodations.
Additionally, if this is your student’s initial enrollment with the Hart District, the following
documents must also accompany the application.
1. Birth Certificate or Passport for your student
2. Up-to-Date immunizations for your student
3. Proof-of-residence document (such as a recent utility bill showing your name and address
as part of the document).
After you have officially become a student in our program, we will work with you to develop an individualized academic schedule and identify additional resources and programs appropriate for your short and long term academic and professional objectives. It should be noted, submitting an application does not necessarily admit you to the program. We are competitive and we take great pride in ensuring our program will facilitate your academic and social goals.